3/27 Rosie PMPS 204

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Rosie is still working it at 1U, but with a yellow showing up today I'm wondering about an increase. It is so hard for me to know given the very significant impact constipation has to her BG numbers. Yikes, just realized I used "hard" and "impact" in the same sentence about constipation. OMG! :facepalm:

She is happy and "things are moving" with a significant LB deposit today. Extra bonus points for actually being in the LB :)

So... I'm going to slow roll any increase. She spent most of the day at my feet as I am back at the sewing machine. I found that I had enough scraps that with just a few thoughtful prints, I could whip up another baby quilt. Hope it turns out nice. I'm kinda getting into this. :woot:

Previous.

2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

:joyful:

Nice poop report for Rosie :cat:

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Work the 1 unit, Rosie! You can do it!!!

Would love to see the quilt you finished. :) I just bought my girls a serger, they have a sewing machine, but they like to make clothes and what a dream it is to have it go so fast on a serger!

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

OMG! I didn't know girls still wanted to sew! My sister and I learned eons ago making clothes for our Barbie dolls on my mom's machine. We went on to make clothes for ourselves as adults. This is fantastic! :D

Stacy & Asia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.