3/28/18 - Luci - AMPS 136,1+131,2+149,3+191,4+279,8+304, PMPS 225, 2+205, 4+ 211

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Since she didn't do anything exciting yesterday - will it happen today? Will check her at 2+ to see if there's a drop...

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Look at that AMPS!! :cool::cool:

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Considering the bounce clearing, lower preshot and the funny business on 3/26, might want to get a +1 today. ;)

Come on, Luci, the color of the day is green! :D

4. Sue and Luci

I have an appointment at 11:30 today - so I've been checking hourly - to see if I can tell if it's okay to leave the house for a couple of hours - DH is also out...looks like she's going up. I did not expect that this morning - thought I might have to provide MC food for when I leave - but now? Not sure about leaving out MC food - for Miss Luci aka SugarButt isn't going in the right direction at all...hmmm.

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I suspect Luci went low last night after the last test and she is on her way back up. I wouldn't give MC if she's bouncing.

Stacy & Asia and Sue and Luci like this.
  6. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Looks like you have a free day!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

I'm going to check her once more before I leave - maybe I can actually relax and breathe while being out of the house????
    I wish she could do a self check after a couple of hours - just to let me know how she's doing...think that's too much to ask of her???o_O

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.