3/28 mocha pmps 179 +2 330 +3 265

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10347

WCR: slept through the night (at least for me, this time peter dealt with her!) she was extra cuddly this morning before we had to get up. She jumped up on the bed and wanted in under the covers, but then wanted out to lay on our bellies, then wanted back under the covers, then wanted back out to walk up and down the bed, then wanted back in under the covers ... well, I'm sure you have all been there!

Glad she did not sky rocket after such a fast drop yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping for more blue/green action today!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/28 mocha amps 254

Great WCR!! Gabby doesn't walk around in bed (thankfully). She just drapes herself on top of me. No matter, a snuggly cat is a great guilty pleasure! Here's cheering for good numbers today.

3. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

Re: 3/28 mocha amps 254 +4 99 +5.5 34 HC

Sorry Mocha, I have to ignore you for one moment to say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVON!! muahahah

Now Mocha, great numbers for the Mama today...I am impressed.

4. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 3/28 mocha amps 254 +4 99 +5.5 34 HC pm dose question

aww thanks nat!

My dose question for tonight .... mocha went under 40 at her +3.5, and since then has floated in low 50's or 40's even with the HC syrup and MC cat food. She is really wanting to surf low today! Since she went under 40 I know she gets an instant dose reduction. Should it be back down to 2.0, or should we do a (F)2.0? thanks!

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

tough one on the reduction. This is Mocha, so that probably means just skinnying the dose has a better chance of sticking. I could be wrong about that, 30's usually are a pretty clear sign that there is too much insulin so maybe she needs a full 0.25 reduction.

Have you noticed what has really changed for Mocha since the dental? Hardly any pink. :mrgreen: (anti-jinx)

6. PeterDevonMocha

thanks libby ... I think we are thinking about going with the (F)2.0 and see how she does on that. Im really nervous about bringing her down the scale to fast and losing any momentum we have going.

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful activity here today for Mocha! Yay! Dosecrease!!! Keep up the good work!!! She will show you if hse needs it to be lowered soon enough, right? :mrgreen:

8. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 3/28 mocha pmps 179

ok, we are shooting a reduced dose tonight of (F)2.0. I hope it holds!

9. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Mocha))) :thumbup
    What's up, lil momma? You are looking no less than the very best the past few cycles! Hold on to that dosecease gorgeous girl, k?
    Cheering you on... always (((hugs)))

10. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy B-day Devon. And for your birfday Mocha decided she'd give you a dose reduction. Maybe the dental magic is starting to happen? (anti-jinx)

11. PeterDevonMocha

thanks traci .... Yes, we are happy with the dose decrease ... the +2 made us sad ... but she has come down a good bit in just the last hour, so maybe it won't last long!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.