3.28 Nelli

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-26-nelli-5-25-109-pmps-186.212416/#post-2354134

@Jill & Alex (GA)
    Jill,
    I’m sorry that my upsettment directed at you was taken as blatant rude.
    I’ve had time to relax a bit and think about why my behavior. Didn’t take long for me to realize I had handled my concerns... clearly the wrong way. I apologize.
    I’m not a fighter. I am a kind...
    I am not rude.
    I am sorry I launched, I am sorry that you took this as blatant rude.

I have much worry going on in my life right now. I’m trying very hard to be the best(est) for Nelli, keep my business running and take care of my self.
    I jumped off the board for a while- I realized I didn’t have the spare time to communicate with others about their kitties, their trials and tribulations.
    I thought it best if I layed low-
    When I did return recently, saw what I thought a Sticky (it was yellow- first post after last Sticky)...
    Should have stayed away longer.

Here’s where I blew a gasket (did I say that!), it wasn’t about the Darwin’s warning letter from FDA- it was Jill, my amazing and wholly appreciated by me, Moderator seeing Bronx Dad tag me b/c Nelli is a Darwin’s customer... and Jill asking Bd if I was the one who fed my cat raw dog food.
    A pet owner feeding thier cat dog food. Never even heard this before but regardless, I think I’d remember the member
    who did.
    I was embarrassed and insulted. Then two immediate thoughts came into my head- why would Jill think Bd knows what Krystina feeds Nelli and, Jill knows of me, I’ve been an active member for almost nine months... where ( in the hell) did she come up with, asking Bd if Krystina is the one who feeds her cat raw dog food?
    I did not handle my embarrassment and attack insult to my intelligence, in a way I normal way- pause and communicate.
    I am sorry to you and for me.

One last thing- texting and emailing often have an incorrect tone and meaning.

Peace. Metta.
    Krystina and Nelli

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    I hope Nelli's ears are doing better today. Sending prayers.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sending prayers

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  4. Krystina & Nelli

Thanks Carla... boy, they just won’t get better. I only shot her AMPS & PMPS yesterday, today will be same.
    We have hit a little speed bump (a few!?!). Her ear canals are are full of gunk, lots of dry flaky crusty and are... soar.
    I hope the day (FRIDAY :D) goes your wa6, and little Furball’s too :bighug:
    are

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope her little ear gets better soon; how are you doing with the bupe? BTW Nelli told me you were the best mom !!:bighug::bighug:

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Gunky ears are terrible to deal with. Hope it's better quickly.

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Hmm... backhanded apology? ... backhanded compliment? ... both? No need to answer that. It's a rhetorical question. Instead, I'll say thank you, apology accepted, and recognize it for what it is.

I'm done with this kind of nonsense, Krystina. A repeat performance will be handled at a higher level...

8. Krystina & Nelli

@Jill & Alex (GA)
    Jill,
    Please slow down.
    Peace?
    With Metta,
    Krystina

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  9. Giomax

Giomax Member