3/28 Osha AMPS 83 PMPS 66 / Small Kitty AMPS 166

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Osha, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Good Morning!

Osha and Small Kitty have been good for us doing our vacation. Osha has been doing a good job of wearing her blue and green dress. One day as we were leaving for DC, Osha was in the 50's so she got two extra cans of food to keep her safe. :smuggrin: She was very happy. Small Kitty has also been doing a good job of wearing his blue and yellow suit with a dash of green. He did have one day where he was pink but that was because the pet sitter bought treats and left them on the counter and of course the next morning when she arrived, SK had eaten all of them. :facepalm:

OT: Sébastien, my daughter and myself have been having a wonderful spring break. We are spending lots of time together and visiting places. We went to the Reston town center, DC tidal basin, and yesterday we went to Crumbs and Whiskers, a cat cafe in Georgetown. It was so cool. They had 19 kitties when we were there and it was fun to hang out with them and play with them. It was a unique experience. Then last night my family came for a visit and we went out for dinner. Today we are heading to a gaming place for my daughter and tomorrow we are going to spend the day/night in Old Town Alexandria. My mom will be coming over tomorrow night to watch my kitties.I can't believe it is already Wednesday! I wish time would slow down:stop:.

Amanda and *Sébastien

* We're having some very good time here! Bad weather is not affecting us too much.

Attached Files:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Osha and SK are doing well. It looks like you're all having a great time.

Osha likes this.
  3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Osha likes this.
  4. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Lovely pictures! So glad you're all having a good vacation! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Osha likes this.
  5. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Loved the photos! Looking good, all of you!

Osha likes this.
  6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Great report! Enjoy your vacation. Love the pics.

Osha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.