3/29 Eeyore PMPS+10=441 AMPS=450 +10=364 PMPS=409

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    PMPS+10=441
    AMPS=450. Evo out for breakfast, Wellness Chicken and frozen chicken chubs out for lunch. Shot 2U
    +10=364
    PMPS=409. Wellness Chicken out for dinner, Evo out for overnight. Shot 2U
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10444

And morning, again!

Eeyore continues to make progress. While his AM numbers are high, he had great blue during the day over the weekend, so I'm hoping that eventually, his bouncing will slow down/even out a bit...I've asked him to change his seat in LTS, hoping that if he sits closer to the front, he'll stop goofing off...he's such a good boy, he said he'd try harder.

His appetite continues to be strong, although his LB use is lessening, he's no longer hitting the water every time he passes it, and he feels like he's put on some weight and his coat continues to get softer. He's finding spots in the house that he prefers over others, and engages Malachi at every opportunity. He LOVES to be held...thinks there's nothing quite as good as sitting in my lap and licking my arm (even while I study or am on the computer...). And, we've started regular grooming on him...soft bristled for now, although he doesn't need much more. He seems to like that, although he does bite the brush before we can get started. LOL.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Best-
    Michele

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Eeyore PMPS+10=441 AMPS=450

Hope you have a great day too Michele...and remind your kitties about6 the fll_moon Full Moon party at our place tomorrow...Happy Full Moon Eve to you all!
    Eeyore is doing so well....I bet he is so happy to be with you all....wonderful!

3. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Re: 3/29 Eeyore PMPS+10=441 AMPS=450

Yay for some blues! And I'm glad to hear that Eeyore is happy and enjoying his new home and family.

LOL about him biting the brush--I used to have a kitty that would always take a couple of punches at it before he'd let me use it, but then he'd keep rubbing his face on it so much I could hardly get to the rest of him. Thankfully he was good at maintaining his own coat, so it didn't matter much if I couldn't get to the rest of him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.