3/29 KiKi AMPS 167 +6 153 PMPS 193 +3 159 +11 254

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Donna & KiKi, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donna & KiKi

Donna & KiKi Member

Hectic morning -- power was out all morning here......grrrrr
    Atleast it's nice outside and KiKi has found some acceptable numbers to surf on......life is good. :mrgreen:
    Got a part-time job working the early morning shift (4am-8am) -- having the drug test tomorrow.

2. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 KiKi AMPS 167 +6 153

Blue looks great on you, KiKi.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Kiki today....are you busy studying for your test? LOLOLOL Those are some hours you will be working... :shock:
    Well, had to be sure to ask you....can Kiki come to the full moon party at our condo tomorrow? We love to have all the kitties get together to howl at the fll_moon It's an open house and I just hope that everyone knows about it....hope to see Kiki there. (Beans are not really permitted to attend, but shhhhhhh I sneak off to the side and peak just to make sure everyone is ok and that things are going well) They all just love to par-tay together! Yay!

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Beautiful, beautiful surf today.

5. Donna & KiKi

Donna & KiKi Member

KiKi and I are both happy with the blue.
    I'll see if I can't talk KiKi into attending the partay -- he could use some brushing up on his socializing skills :mrgreen:
    Yeh, 4 AM is early, but it pays $1.25/hr more ....boy what we won't put ourselves thru just so we can pay the mortgage, huh? :lol:
    Atleast it won't be EVERY morning -- my regular job is from 3pm - 11:30 (however, we are seasonal layoff right now). Kinda interrupts the sleeping, but you do what you gotta do . . . this old body will just hafta adjust once we go back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.