3/29 Latte AMPS- 341, PMPS-154

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

I was looking for our condo, and then realized we never posted this a.m.! ohmygod_smile
    yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10448

Last night:
    PMPS- 167 (pmps keeps creeping down)
    +3-287
    +4.25- 355 (couldnt figure out why she wouldnt even eat her babyfood)
    +5.75- 441 :cry:
    *only small bit of kibble around +6

AMPS- 341 (karo'ed food to prevent big drop)
    +1-294
    +2-246
    +10-176
    PMPS- 154
    *ate close to 1 can wellness in a.m. and some kibble gone while I was at work*

Im sorry to report she has no spunk. I left her under the piano this a.m. Though I came home to her on the throne and happy to see me, within 30 minutes she was back under the piano...yet again where she will stay until I irritate her enough in about 5hrs to get up and stretch her legs, eat something, test, and go to bed myself.

Wish I knew why she was so lethargic. She is eating okay in the a.m. and some snacks during the day. Her eyes are bright and purrs some when I pet her. But she doesnt care about sitting in the sun shining in the entire room. She prefers the dark corner. With lots of coaxing she will walk out to the balcony (if she is up and about), but see's there is no grass and wobbles right back inside. She is not much interested in batting at her string or peacock feather. She just wants to sleep. :YMSIGH:

Maybe tomorrow will be better for her. Maybe she is just resting up for the big party tomorrow? ;-)

Hope everyone had a great start to the week!

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

You had sunshine today? What party tomorrow?
    Maybe she's lethargic from that red she had yesterday. Hope so.
    Nice PMPS there.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Do you think she may be in pain? If the bupe helps, you may at least have some way of knowing whether her lack of energy is pain-related.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Latte may simply feel the need to rest in the shade. Maybe the sun hurts her eyes. Stu is looking forward to sitting next to her at the party tomorrow and tempting her appetite with whatever sumptious treat he is planning to whip up in the kitchen.

Ella & Stu

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you guys have a nice night....can't wait till tomorrow!

6. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Bear and Latte are having a no spunk day together. It is so worrisome, isn't it? (((Carolyn))) (((Latte))).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.