3/29 Tess PMPS~121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

3/28Condo
    Tess is back down to a good starting number, 134 for AMPS. She is working on her brekkies and almost done. Will check of the 5 P's later. Ann is getting back today. :D

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Tess AMPS ~ 134

Glad to see this.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Tess AMPS ~ 134

Nice AMPS Tess! Hope you are looking forwa4rd to the fll_moon Full Moon Party....we are so excited around here! See you then! Hi to Ann when she gets back!

4. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 3/29 Tess AMPS ~ 134; +3~61

Tess is 61 at +3
    She knows that Ann is coming home. Looks like we are well into the greens. Tess did not poop yet, but she often skips a day. All other P's are good.

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Awesome for you guys, she must be trying to impress mama since she is coming home! Great job testing while she is away!!!

6. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

7. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 3/29 Tess AMPS ~ 134; +3~61; +5~70

I had to do a double take this morning because there were only two digits on the meter. She's finally surfing green. :mrgreen:
    Thanks for your advice D, and thanks to all who checked in on us.
    The DH,
    John

8. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 3/29 Tess AMPS~134; +3~61; +5~70 +7~104 +10~128

Half green and half low blues is good. A lot better that the last couple of days. It's afternoon nap time, for Tess, not me, unfortunately. :-|

9. Ann & Tess GA

I got home a little while ago and Tess was pretty happy to see me. I hope the last couple of days were just stress. I looked at what DH was shooting and I think it was just a little less than I was giving her. So that together w/ the stress...... Anywhere her numbers are much better, the show came off w/ only a few complications and i am really glad to be home. I seem to have gotten in the habit of waking up at 3 in the morning anyway.

10. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Ann & Tess))) looking good! What a wonderful cycle today & a very nice PMPS # too :thumbup
    Happy to hear you are back home & that the show was successful! Have a great rest of the evening & Baby looks forward to seeing Tess 2morro @ the party! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.