3/29Ravan/amps70/+3 68/+6 83/+9 90/pmps112/+4 80/+7 68/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Mar 29, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Ravan is really enjoying the Lagoon :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi Joy, the suggestion you made the other day about sprinkling Fortiflora on Leo’s food was brilliant!!!

I bought one packet from the vet to try it and sprinkled some on his Quick N Quirky chicken and low and behold, he ate it!!!

Now I’m going to try it on some of the others he’s been refusing and the low Phos one’s I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to introduce into his diet.

Also, thanks for the CBD info, it’s very interesting. We’re not there yet but I’ve kept a note of the links in Leo’s health file. Also sent the info to my sister. Her cat needs it now.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Love the poster, lol!

Go Raven, you can do it!!! :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan and LizzieInTexas like this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looking great

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  5. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

My Aunt Barbie loved Maxine. She would always email them to me. :bighug:

Thanks for the smile :)

01769e3c98b6de503729ab1c9feffb53.jpg

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I've also saved your links re: CBD Oil - other than the diabetes potential help, Luci doesn't have any other health issues right now - I'm on the fence about giving her CBD oil in hopes that it would help regulate he bg's...hoping to find more info on that particular topic. I did see that it helps reduce inflammation (which causes issues with the pancreas which in turn causes the diabetes)...I'm thinking about this one though... Ravan is certainly looking fabulous! Unbelievable how much of a difference - and if only the CBD oil is the clinching factor - hoping he continues his journey to the falls!:bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  7. JoyBee&Ravan

You have no idea how much I appreciate your comment! I often try to help, but often feel ignored. It's been very discouraging, and really getting me down.
    I'm so happy that all the hours I've spent reading & researching has at least helped you & your kitty boy Leo !
    Thank you.:):bighug:
    Glad you like my attempt to start the day with a positive message or something funny.:)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

I'm Happy you appreciate my attempt to brighten the day a little bit! :joyful:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

JoyBee, I really enjoy your posts! Every day I look forward to seeing your humor/goodwill and generally funny/cute and sometimes downright adorable anime's and pictures! You're one of my favs on this forum :bighug::bighug: - I'm so so happy that Ravan is doing so well!!! I'm going to be jealous :D:D:D if he makes it to the Falls before Luci - but then...he deserves to get there...as do they all...wishing you the very best with him - and never ever feel discouraged or ignored...your posts are not ignored...:) We all feel discouraged (OMG can I say that!!!) from time to time...I swear sometimes I think I'm on the verge of downright acute depression over this dx of Luci's - but then I have to say we're all in this together - and we're doing the best we can...sending hugs and continued well wishes to Mr. Ravan to keep his fuzzy butt in the lagoon! :bighug:

10. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Don't feel ignored! :bighug: You would be surprised at all the info I got from your posts that I kept in Ti-Mousse's file in case we need! You read and search alot and you sometimes have a different approach for treatments which may be less conventional and more holistic ! Keep posting all your findings and be sure some kitties will benefit from them !! :)

11. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

That is something I look forward to see with my morning coffee !!:)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

:D:D:D I appreciate all the pictures and sayings you post on Furball's condo. It makes me smile. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sonia & Leo and JoyBee&Ravan like this.
  13. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Very nice cycle again Ravan!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  14. JoyBee&Ravan

Ravan's BG is up a bit but he had another 43 last night. I lowered the dose to .75. If he goes up too much I'll go right back to 1 unit.

15. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Yay for the reducie! Come on Ravan you can do it! I always check your posts to see what picture or saying you’ve posted! They definitely brighten my day! I read your info you share with interest. Scooter has no health issues aside from diabetes, so I haven’t really used any, but I might need it some day. There has been a lot in the news here about CBD oil, it is illegal in here in Texas. It seems to be good for many conditions. I have been doing some reading on it too. My DH has terrible back problems. I’ve wondered if it might help him.

A little late but, thank you for brightening my day and sharing your knowledge!

Sonia & Leo likes this.