3/3 Jenks AMPS 99 +4 29 +5 39 +6 113 PMPS 219 +7 179

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

3/2

It looks like the karo turned out to be a little overkill because we're up about 60 points at AMPS. But, when you're facing a shark dive with less than two hours to go, there's not much time to contemplate options. In retrospect, gravy alone looks like it would've sufficed to bring him up into safe numbers for shot time.

I suspect this number will start to wane as the morning progresses, as both the sugar wears off and his usual drop kicks in.

Other than that small bit of drama, it was a pretty awesome night. Another all green cycle, which means Jenks has remained under 100 for 30ish hours now. Wahoooooo! I hope he can do it again today!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

And the Oscar for best dramatic performance goes to.......

I mean, we knew Jenks would shake off a few points once the gravy and karo wore off, but not 70 points and certainly not in such a short period of time. He's always held his carb boosts well in the past. Not today though. Jenks really gave OH a scare, and it's been a pretty tense day around here ever since.

He bounced pretty hard into PMPS, and I suspect he will remain pegged there throughout the night. I reduced his dose to 5.0U and just hope he can get back on track with the more or less mild cycles he's had the last couple of weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.