3/3 Mandarin AMPS 187, +3 187, +7 127 / Walter AMBG 101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Not much new here. Emma is still about the same. She is eating as long as I warm up her canned food and hold the plate for her. I think her head tilt is slightly improved and she is now able to navigate the two steps to the yard on her own.

Mandarin is also about the same. 0.1 u is probably not enough juice, but we'll see what today brings.

Walter is doing well... and a friend of mine is going to help me trim his nails tonight. He is a very sweet, easy-going cat until you touch his paws. I don't know what it is but he hates nail trims with a passion and it is definitely a 2-person job. But we are at a point where there's no way around it.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

A good Sunday to you, Emma, Mandarin, Walter and the rest of the gang

Mandarin'sMom likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending vines to Emma!
    Mandarin....come on work that itty bitty amount of juice!
    Good job Walter but please don't chew on the Beans' hands tonight!

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hope he continues to bring the numbers down.

Glad Emma is eating for you and hope she continues to get better and better.

Good luck with the nail trimming for Walter. I can get one paw done on Bubba before he tries to bite me. :rolleyes:

5. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

We all survived the nail trim unharmed. Actually, he was surprisingly good about it. I just don't get how my cats (and dogs) can be so difficult when it's just me, but act like nail trims are no big deal when I have someone else help. Maybe they don't want to embarrass themselves in front of a stranger. :rolleyes:

And I wanted to get a +9 on Mandarin, but he disappeared when he saw my friend and he hasn't come out from under the bed since... Let's hope that he'll calm down by the time he's due for his pm shot.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad the nail trim went well. I hope Mandarin comes out for PM test time. Sending prayers for Emma.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Nail trims were something we could never do with Rusty. And when we took him to the vet to have his nails trimmed, he yowled so loud that you would think they were killing him!

Work that itty bitty dose, Mandarin! OTJ again would be nice. Walter is setting a good example.

More vines for Emma.