3/3 Rusty AMPS 202, +5.5 52, +9 70, PMPS 194, +4.5 87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Evening, L&LL,

Rusty has had a good day, with good appetite and good breathing. He is in this weird pattern of low mid cycle and high PS numbers. The slight reduction did seem to lower the PreShot numbers (counter-intuitive), but the mid-cycle drops continue.
    The winter storm is over (we only got 5 inches of wet snow) and the streets are back to slush because it is too warm. We feel sorry for the people on the coast, where there was major flooding. Our friends, whose cat we are looking after while they are away this weekend, are in Boston visiting friends. I hope they didn't encounter any floods and that they get home OK.

We hope everyone is having a good weekend and that no one has major damage from storms.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to hear Rusty had a good day. I'm glad you didn't get hit by the storm very badly. I hope those in it's path recover quickly. I hope your friends get home safely.

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Happy Rusty had a good day! :cat:

That is weird if the reduction lowered his preshot...Rusty, please teach Asia that trick! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.