3/30 Angel's pmps~154,+3~181

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10510

Still bouncing. Hope he will start pulling out of this rebound today. I'm concerned because his pattern lately has been: stay in the pinks, get a dose increase, hold pinks for 5-6 cycles, drop down to green once, bounce up to pinks and just stay there until I have to give him another increase... repeat. He's just not responding the way he used to. This was his breakthrough dose back in September, so hoping it's still magical...and hoping that all the flat pink punctuated by rare drops to green doesn't mean too much insulin.

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Angel's amps~346

hmmm angel .. that is a crazy routine you got going on right now ... but maybe you have to go higher then what you were on before, to get that breakthrough again ... I hope that dose is close for you guys!

3. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 3/30 Angel's amps~346,+6~146

Got a spot check at lunch. He really wanted out; I know he's feeling better being blue. Probablem with flying home is it's so hard to leave the gang and come back here (tbp).

4. PeterDevonMocha

angel! Look at you go boy! I hope you come to the party tonight with mocha and tuscany ... maybe since you are feeling a bit better you'd enjoy a night out!

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Angel wants to know where the party is... he would LOVE to go party with a couple of cute chicks. His arthritis is bothering him so they should be polite and not bother him too much about dancing. He's 15 after all!

6. PeterDevonMocha

the party is at raja and shadows house and all kitties are invited! Mocha won't bother angel to much in the dancing department .. she is kinda shy lately, you know, with her missing teeth and all .. still a bit self conscious over it ... maybe they can keep each other company?

almost ready to go to the party angel? Mocha and tuscany are wearing their best dresses and are looking forward to showing up with such a handsome "older" man!

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Nice Blue Angel.
    Have fun at the party.

8. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 3/30 Angel's amps~346,pmps~154

First blue ps in 18 days. He's in good shape to go to the party... after he cleans up a bit (he's been outside):

Ok, he just went and put on his Christmas outfit, but I guess that will be OK if Mocha and Tuscany aren't embarrassed by that.

Who's doing the poking tonight, I'd like to know?

Attached Files:

9. PeterDevonMocha

oh angel! You handsome little man! You are going to knock the socks off mocha and tuscany ... let's get the show on the road!

10. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Aww, great to see that blue on Angel's SS.
    And I laughed at the 'weedy' photo of him, too funny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.