3/30 Esse PMPS+10=389 AMPS=388 +5=300 +6=367 PMPS=318

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    PMPS+10=389. Will increase dose today to 2.25. Put out Wellness Chicken since everyone was starving...
    AMPS=388. Surfing, even with food. Shot 2.25. Evo out.
    +5=300. :(
    +6=367. WTF??
    PMPS=318. Spec. Diet Beef/Liver out, shot 2.25U.
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10515

Morning, LL.

I was pretty unhappy to see that number this morning; it may be full moon influence, but...I will be bringing her dose back up this morning. I do worry that she'll bottom out, but I'll just leave a whole lotta food out, I suppose, and hope for the best. I don't like "hope" as a treatment, but...this is a super high number for her.

OTOH, there was absolutely NO food left in any of the bowls when I got up this morning. I put some down, knowing that may affect AMPS numbers. But because I left a whole big can out when I went to bed, for this to be completely gone...well...someone went low. Not sure if it's Esse or Eeyore, as both are high this morning...

Just not sure what's up with my FD kitties...

Best-
    Michele

2. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/30 Esse PMPS+10=389 AMPS=388

I'm playing hooky - giant exam on Thursday (lots of neuro stuff...sigh...). So I'm going to cram into my poor, tired brain all the brain and spinal injury info it can hold. LOL.

As for the Mamacat, I took her back to 2.25. Not thrilled with that, since she's gotten a good set of blues and greens, but these preshot numbers have been too high; so, we go back to where we were. Now all I worry about is her tanking. Sigh...I can't spend the time looking, but I think there's a pattern...a few days just fine, and then the shed is depleted; so we bump back up, a few days to fill the shed, drop the dose; lather, rinse, repeat. I'll see if I can't identify it this weekend; right now, though, I have to study.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Best-
    Michele

3. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/30 Esse PMPS+10=389 AMPS=388 +5=300 +6=367

So totally unclear as to what's going on...either we have a sustained bounce from a long low last night...or she is significantly underdosed. Either is possible...

Or...maybe she just wants to wear pink to the full moon party tonight?

Sigh.

Best-
    Michele

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I think Esse just wants to wear her "stinkus pinkus" to the party. Once the party is over, you can worry about numbers again (and, you might want to mark on your ss that it was a full moon).

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think you got ahead of yourself on the dose reduction and it didn't hold. Sorry! Once Esse tops off her shed, no doubt her numbers will come back down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.