3/30 Morris AMPS 130; +9 256; +11 401; PMPS 434; +2 439

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10546

Could it be that the bounce has broken?!?!?! This mornings 130 was after having 7 doses of the new dose.....I gave the 8th dose to him this morning. I sure hope he will not bounce again! nailbite_smile

I did put out extra food for him last night 'just in case', but he ended up eating what would be his usual amount....1 can Fancy Feast & 1/2 can Merrick. Today, I have just put out his usual amount & will have the kids check on him when they get home from school this afternoon.

WCR: All P's working just fine! I have been noticing over the past few weeks that he is even purring more often these days! He has never really been much of a purr-er & you have needed to listen VERY closely in the past to hear his purr! Over the past few weeks it seems that the volume has turned up a little bit & he has been purring a lot more often as well.

2. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 3/30 Morris AMPS 130!! YAY!!

Yay is right! Go Morris, Go. He reminds me so much of Angel, both in bg's and bouncing and slow reactions to dose increases. And he looks just like him, besides! Glad this dose gave you a nice blue ps.

3. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

Gee Morris , we were getting worried you liked high places too much !!
    Nice to see this Gwen. You must feel very happy

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

go Morris!

I hope he doesn't bounce.

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 3/30 Morris AMPS 130; +9 256; +11 401

Looks like perhaps the bounce isn't over after all :sad:

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Bounce was over. This is a new bounce. Morris - there are better ways than bouncing to get exercise!!

7. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

So what do we do to fix this new bounce & when do we do it? I am assuming this will mean another dosecrease up, but not sure when to go ahead with it.

8. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Well, at least it looks like he is levelling off & not going higher tonight. Hopefully we will see some better numbers in the morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.