3/30 Rosie AMPS 263 +6 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

I followed through on my plan for an increase, but Rosie doesn't want to play along...

I got so many wonderful comments on the baby quilt photo, I have been working on the next one that will use some of the scraps. I started the first quilt before I saw the baby registry. Since seeing everything on the registry, I have been worried about the colors in the first quilt. While I definitely got it right in terms of the elephants and the aqua, it seems the trend these days is a much more modern use of white and grey. Of course, I hope the first quilt will be the keepsake and outlive any trends, I wanted to add something more "everyday" that will blend in well, so I kept the same aqua and added some grey and white. I hope it turns out nice, but I can already seem some room for improvement in my patchwork skills! :rolleyes:

Previous.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I think the work, thought and kindness that went into the first quilt is far more important than whether it’s au courant in colour scheme. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.