3/31 Angel's amps~180,pmps~324

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Angel had a wonderful time at the party last night and (surprise!) didn't even bounce from it this am. Looks like he pretty much surfed high blue and is still there today! Maybe he needs to party more often. Or maybe he's still trying to impress Mocha and the other young ladies and show them what a guy 15 yrs old can do when he tries real hard!

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/31 Angel's amps~180,+5~172

oh Im so glad he surfed for you! Mocha on the other hand skyrocketed up to stinkus pinkus land ... maybe they should hang out more often, and angel can teach her how not to bounce ..

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 3/31 Angel's amps~180,+5~172

Nice blues, Angel.
    Glad he enjoyed himself at the party. J.D. said they talked about hunting, and calicos :lol:

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Ah well, the nice blue streak broke. He did well holding it that long and that's a big improvement. I guess he could have even gotten down to high green this afternoon before he shot up. Anyway, I'm thankful that his last increase is showing some effectiveness!

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

me too! Im glad you are seeing some blues again!

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Nice numbers this morning. I hope Angel decides to spend more time in the blues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.