3/31 Do Lou amps 267 +3 285 +6 346 +8 314 pmps 349 +3 364

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and Do Lou (GA), Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

well looks like we are going to start out yellow again but I wonder what color we shall be later pink as normal or shall we try on blue today? confused_cat
    He is eating well but did not snuggle in bed last night so I am not a happy Mom about that but I guess what night not on my pillow can be allowed :coffee:
    amps 267
    +3 285
    +6 346
    +8 314
    pmps 349
    +3 364

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10593

2. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 3/31 Do Lou amps 267 +3 285

+3 285 looks like he is heading for pink again

3. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Hi Lisa-

Just wanted to tell you I thought your civvie Voodoo is so pretty. Is he an Abby? I've never met one in person.

So your cat's names are Do Lou and Voodoo? That's so cute!

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

yes I also thought voodoo was a gorgeous cat! Remember, +3 is when insulin is probably kicking in, so you never know .. do lou might drop!

5. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Yes Voodoo is a aby if you want to go to my profile and visit my website he is there too he one several awards in CFA show season 2008-09 show season he is so spoiled and the best looking aby we have ever had born here:) He just had his first litter born in Jan took him 2 long yrs to learn how to breed<sigh> long time he is really just a big baby :mrgreen:
    All my cats are abys except one her name is Kit Kit she is black and white long hair turns 13 this yr.

6. Traci and Boomer

OMG!!!! ohmygod_smile
    I like Bat Girl and Mantis! Beauties!

I didn't know Do Lou was an aby too! I didn't realize they came in other colos besides the red. What a nice house you have and it must be a fun life. I'm so glad I looked up your site!

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Well thank you so much are you on facebook?? I actually have more pics of them on my red ferne abys page there I used to post a lot of kitten pics on my website but constantly would get kitten inquiries for kittens in pics that were not even available so over time I just quit doing it since we have very few litters and only sell 1-3 kittens a year at most. Breeding and showing cats is quite a challenge and since Do Lou has become diabetic I have not shown at all DH had gone alone hoping to get son to learn how to do shots one day once I get Do Lou more stable and in the blues.Its a hope anyway

8. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 3/31 Do Lou amps 267 +3 285 +6 346

+6 off to pink he goes 346 I really think he is going to need another increase<sigh>

9. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Do Lou is kinda a overweight aby now LOL :lol:

10. Traci and Boomer

Not on Facebook - trying to avoid that craze. Is breeding cats how you make your living? I don't mean to be gross, but I would think it would be difficult to watch my cats mate. :oops: Don't the girls make all kinds of noises? My father once had a cat who must have been in heat and she made pretty crazy noises! I've heard the female attacks the make afterwords and that they get stuck together for a while. Is any of this true or is it urban legend?

11. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

No money in breeding cats at least not with us we breed very few litters and to show a cat in CFA its almost 300 a weekend so with vet bills and show costs selling a few kittens a year we do not even break even, but I know breeders that breed way too many cats probably do we keep ours in diff rooms of the house girls are on birth control when not breeding so as to noise not really and what I do for a living I am a vet tech for almost 16 yrs now. I could never breed for a living and I take no offense by you asking at all since I am sure there are people who do. No they do not get stuck together mating :lol: but females can attack the male that part can be true

12. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 3/31 Do Lou amps 267 +3 285 +6 346 +8 314

+8 314 he loves the pinks going to go with the dose increase like Sienne and Gabby recommended yesterday for tonight's pm to see if I cannot shake these pink numbers nailbite_smile

13. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Oh Do Lou, c'mon now!

His kitten picture is so super cute! Let's see some more sunny yellow, not this pink! cat_pet_icon

14. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Oh I know wasn't he just the cutest kitten he was my very first kitten born to Red Ferne one of the reasons he is so special we bonded at the age of like 4 weeks as soon as he started to puddle around our bedroom. He was my miracle kitten his Mom was overdue so I had took her to work with me and we had did a xray on her and the xray showed what appeared to be one dead kitten which was my Do Lou. Needless to say he was not dead but almost one of the vets had to work with him to get him going he was weak so I have always felt so close to him :mrgreen:

so yes lets see some yellow :D

15. Traci and Boomer

Aww, what a nice story about Do Lou being a miracle.
    I did not know girl cats could go on birth control. I've learned something new today!

16. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 3/31 Do Lou amps 267 +3 285 +6 346 +8 314 pmps349 dosechange

pmps 349 went with the dose increase as advised last night so up to 3.5 now hope this can help get him down from pink nailbite_smile nailbite_smile

17. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.