3/31 Moses PMPS 507 +1~348 +3~161 +4~152

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10655

It's been a weird day so far! :?

1. Woke up to Moses puking on my bed, 30 minutes before AMPS.
    2. Potential AMPS furshot in the exact opposite area from before (too loose?)
    3. Extremely vocal sugar kitty. Needs a microphone.

Moses hardly has pukus, and this was wet and hairy. Gross. And on my bed, ugh! And the furshot, so totally weird! I always fill his syringe before I test, so it can warm up a little. Got it to .75u (yay! dose reduction) and set aside. Moses' new trend during shooting is to sit up in the middle of the injection (which works for and against me). So he does this, as I graze under the tip of his skin and I pull out. I see the syringe is empty... but I didn't think I pressed anything??? But it was all gone.

Ha, he must have drained it!!!

Naughty! His plot worked! Must have :mrgreen: That makes me laugh, but his numbers indicate that none got inside.

Ohhh, naughty boy. He's wins 1 today, I'll get you for dinner!

2. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/31 Moses AMPS 285 +3~322 +6~395

Yep, it's official. Moses must have received a furshot. blah ohmygod_smile

3. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/31 Moses PMPS 579 or 436?

So... I just did Moses' reading for PMPS and it first read 579!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

My mom told me to try again. So I did, and it was 436. I went ahead and shot 1u, instead of .75u b/c if he's that high then I wanted to keep to 1u if just for tonight.

Is this normal?

:shock:

4. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/31 Moses PMPS 507 +1~348

I guess Moses and I are having a condo all to ourselves, today. :?

The good news is, after an hour, his BG is 348. I don't know what that PMPS was about.

He's been acting alright, a little sluggish. I'll get another test in before bed. What a crazy day! @-)

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Glad you got the shot in at PMPS, I can't advise. Just wanted to let you know someone was here. I get that feeling sometimes too. :YMHUG:

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It took me a minute to figure out what you did but I think it's OK. There's not going to be any shed action to mess with this shot. I would go back to the 0.75 tomorrow though.

Also, your SS has deja vu. You have 3/30 listed as yesterday and today (and tomorrow, for that matter).

7. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Ack! I so, so hate seeing these high, high numbers! I hope Moses got a good shot tonight and is feeling okay. Erica, when the numbers are this high, it's important to let us know if he's not eating or is lethargic. Also, I'm not sure if you have any ketone strips, but it might be a good idea to get some (the hard part is stalking the litter box!).

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

sorry about the fur shot, but it looks like he has plenty of action planned for tonight, if he has already dropped 150 points at +1. Definitely get a bedtime test.

9. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/31 Moses PMPS 507 +1~348 +3~161

Hooray! Thanks for joining my condo :mrgreen:

Thanks Ann & Tess, I'm glad it's not just me :YMHUG:

And I updated Moses' SS, Sienne & Gabby, thanks for the catch. It looks like I got ahead of myself.

Heather & Boo, those PMPS numbers are sooo weird! I think my meter went berserk! Really, I do! I tested twice and took the average, making it 507. Who really knows though... I'll still post it. Moses is doing alright though. He's a tiny bit more sleepy than usual. Lately, he's been bouncing off the walls from +3 to +6. I just got home and noticed he hardly made a dent in his dinner. I pulled it out and he is munching away now. Head in bowl. lol. It definitely looks emptier now. Good job, Moses.

I think I'll stay up and get a +4, just to make sure he's staying safe. He just ate a biiiig snacky, so the numbers should reflect it. Rather safe then sorry. In the morning, I'll shoot a .75u. That sounds good. :mrgreen:

10. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Alright, I think we're in good shape for beddies, now. Plus, he's still snacking. :mrgreen:

It's nuts to think he dropped 355 points tonight! Wow! It was kinda funny b/c we played outside today, and it was a bit too hot for him. And I caught him eating a mosquito (that makes one less bug for all the multiplication going on!). It was yucky.

But when I tested him and got that crazy 579 earlier, I freaked out! I was like "did he get into something?" My mom was like.... "maybe he ate a mosquito who had high blood sugar blood." lol

Just what I needed to know.

lol. cat_pet_icon

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

way to go, Moses!

I hope that drop doesn't set off another bounce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.