3/4 China AMPS 111,+3 64,+6 62,+9 82, PMPS 72,+2 61,+6 71

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

2/25 condo

I'm still alive, but just barely!! This flu is kicking my butt! Every time I think I might be starting to feel better, I get thrown back into reality quickly....usually walking from the living room to the kitchen is enough to make me dizzy.

Have been running a temp over 102 most of the week which is making me so weak and tired. If this is the flu when I had the shot, I'd hate to know what it's like without it! (they still say if you got the shot, it should at least be better than without)

Miss China's still being very attentive and tries to be a good nurse kitty....I'm not liking that I've had to increase her again, but was thinking that it's been about a year since her last dental so it's probably time to start to work on that again. I just don't feel like fundraising again ....especially not right now.

Hope you're all doing well. I do hop on and read though as many posts as I can, but I'm just too tired to do much more than that.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

3. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Good to know you have an attentive nurse kitty to look after you. Hope you feel better soon!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Chris, Bummer on that flu! I'm hoping that tomorrow will be the magical day when you will feel better. Are you drinking chicken broth? You don't have to make it yourself; you can get good, free-range chicken broth in the healthfood store.
    How's your mom? Is she over her flu?

Nurse China, you are doing a good job helping your mamabean get better.

Yo LagoonMeisterin China, come down to the lagoon for just a little while to recharge your batteries. I'm gonna whip up some of my chicken soup for your mamabean and you can take it back to her. KTSS is on the way.
    Chef Rusty, LagoonMeister

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.