3/4 Sabrina AMPS 279, +1.75 246, +4.5 187, +8.75 123-followed advice & back up to 1U dose

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by milfordcollector, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milfordcollector

milfordcollector Member

Sabrina's 3/3 Condo
    Good Afternoon !! Today I dug out of my driveway & then headed off to the vet & Walmart for Sabrina's supplies.
    This morning I did increase her Lantus back up to 1U after being cautious, at the advice of Sabrina's vet, to dose her @ .75U last evening. This morning her bg started high but is slowly coming down. I did have to syringe feed her this morning because she had no interest in the food.....I know how I feel when I have a cold & can't smell or taste anything:rolleyes: I got some higher carb food(still Fancy Feast) to tempt her & stop the bg from going to low. She did eat about 1/3rd of a can of flaked tuna/shrimp, so thats a start, & got her 1st dose of the clavamox this afternoon. We also had a steam shower session, which she really doesn't like being locked in the bathrooom for 20 minutes.....plus her Sub Q treatment, throw in getting Tumil-K down her throat......Oh I'm such a bad momma bean for forcing these indignities upon my Princess Sabrina!~:mad: Needless to say I got the death stare from my lovely girl, lol. I thank everyone for their previous comments & suggestions......These forums are so informative & I couldn't have taken care of Sabrina these last 2 years without all of your help........ Cindy & Sabrina:cat:

3/4 recap:
    AMPS 279 1U - ate a little FF turkey pate plus YA zero carb, Tumil-K
    +1.75 246
    +4.5 187 - syringe fed 4ml
    +8.75 123 - 100ml Sub Q, Tumil-K, 1ml Clavamox
    +10.75 127
    +13.5 119......stalling - won't eat , syringe fed 8ml
    PMPS 127 (@14.75) .75U - still not really eating , nervous about dose, err on light tonight - 1 ml clavmox

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.