3/5 Bee PMPS~333

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Hello fellow Lantus Landers!

I've been away for a bit. Issues with work & my elderly Mom have had me a little overwhelmed & left little time to post... or get those extra spot checks in. :oops: Things are starting to settle down, so it's time to get back on board! And get some help for Bee.

I'm concerned that her numbers are rising into the pink zone more & more. We've been at the same dose for quite a while & I think we need to make a change to bring on the pretty numbers again. I have a very long day tomorrow, but am off on Sunday. Should I go for a dosecrease tomorrow night or wait to see what the extra checks tell us on Sunday? Monday am I won't have much time to deal with a bounce before leaving for tbp for the day.

WCR: Bee is happy, perky & seemingly unaware of her ss! LB is perfecto!! The only difference I notice is the increased appetite she usually experiences with higher numbers.

Thanks for any input...it's good to be back! :mrgreen:

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/5 Bee PMPS~333 thoughts please

I think you're right -- it does look like Bee's numbers are trending up a bit and there's room to increase her dose. I think it's up to you when you choose to increase. If it were me, I'd probably increase tomorrow PM.

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I agree that you can increase. I would probably do it Saturday so it can have a day to settle, then do extra spot checks on Sunday.

Chances are that some of the pinks are bounces, but I still think you have room to increase.

4. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Thanks for the thoughts Sienne & Libby!

Will go for the dosecrease tomorrow night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.