3/5 CRYSTAL AMPS 101, +3.5 149, +9 136 PMPS 133 +4 144

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by suki & crystal (GA), Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

last condo

Completely forgot to post yesterday :banghead: the old grey matter is not what it used to be. Nice AMPS from Crystal but not many greens over the last few days. Maybe the dose is going a little stale, might need a little tweak on the R. She's been sneezing quite a bit over the last few days and this morning took forever to eat her breakfast, so I'm thinking she can't smell food too well at the moment. Had to lace her food with some tuna water and that did the trick.

Looks like the tumour on her paw is shrinking and drying up with the tourniquet on it :)

[​IMG]

have a good weekend everyone, vines and wishes to those in need.

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice blues, I'll take them off your hands lol. Something must be in the air, another sneezing.

Hope she feels well soon.

suki & crystal (GA) likes this.
  3. Anne & Hyde (GA)

Anne & Hyde (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blue surf for Crystal. Hope the tourniquet does the trick. Keep working for those prawns!!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues for Crystal. I hope she gets over the sneezing soon. Good news on the tumor on her paw.

5. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Glad to hear the tumor is getting smaller. Sending vines that Crystal gets over her sneezing soon.

6. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

Good news on the tumour, Crystal :)

7. suki & crystal (GA)

Well on the day when I'm going to be out for a good few hours she gives me the first green AMPS for over 7 cycles of 81, typical cat. I gave her a reduced dose of 8uR. I'll know more which way she's going by +3.

8. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Dat be da way to keep da bean on her toes Crystal - nice work!

Yay that the tumour is shrinking up - do you know if the surgical thread they used is like cotton or more like nylon? I have a little skin tag thing myself that I'm thinking of tying off. If it's good enough for Crystal it is certainly good enough for me :)

9. suki & crystal (GA)

Morning Serryn, I think it was a strong cotton thread, the type they use for sutures. So far it'ss standing up to her trying to have a nibble at it. Hope it works for you.

10. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Thanks Suki, I won't be nibbling on mine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.