3/5 Moonie AMPS 217,PMPS 168

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL! Moonie has been pretty quiet these days--They dont like gloomy days & come alive when the sun is out!
    She had a yellow amps this am, but I am wondering if my pen is running out of lantus power too :?:
    It's almost done anyway..Hope everyone has a great Friday--Hey I saw Robins and Crocuses heads :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Spring is almost here!!!!! :D
    yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8079

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 3/5 Moonie AMPS 217

Good morning Roni & Moonie :YMSIGH: these yellows... geez...
    Hopefully Moonie will clear it soon & come down to some pretty blues & greens :thumbup
    I sure wish we had another free offer for our fabulous pens (our liquid gold.. it is sooooo valuable!)
    Have a wonderful day!!

3. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Wow, spring-so looking forward to it- as are all these kitties.

Roni Saw you use accucheck - Hocks has a special going on the test strips I just bought a bunch as they are half the price I'm paying at Wmart.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni & Moonie. Stu likes yellow in the morning. Maybe he'll get back to it tomorrow morning! But he wants you, Moonie, to get down to blue and green soon today. No crocuses here, but the air smells of springtime even though it's 19 degrees out. And the birds have been super hungry, always a sign of spring. I'm going to look for FF Elegant Medleys when I go to the "big" supermarket today. Thanks for your help and encouragement yesterday and for the HC and MC food suggestions.
    Have a good one!
    Ella & Stu

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, it's not a very high yellow so that is good. Moonie can bring that down so easily, right Moonie?
    Glad to hear of the signs of Spring....that is so nice. And it is almost the weekend too and that is great too!
    Hope you have a wonderful day....HUGS!

6. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

It looks to me like Moonie is making some GREAT progress the past week or so on this new dose!! :thumbup

No doubt getting ready for spring green! :mrgreen:

7. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Let's see, at 10% error, 217 = 195 and at 20% error, 217 = 174, so there you go--blue!

Um, what's a "crocus head"? Sounds dangerous. :lol:

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Come on Moonie. Hoping for a good day for Moonie!

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Moonie slept most of the day..Saw an abrasion on her chin again angry(2)_cat angry(2)_cat angry(2)_cat
    Hope it's not the dreaded ACNE :eek: :eek: :eek: nailbite_smile nailbite_smile
    Treating it with hibiclens wash, & we'll see!!!--Hope we see some greenie tonite :mrgreen:

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I hope you see green too! (and then I hope you update your spreadsheet so the rest of us can see her green too). :razz:

Moonie is looking good, it's amazing how much she has flattened out just recently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.