3-6-18 - Jones AMPS 214 , +5 205 , PMPS 157..bounce over

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Jones was CPC last night. So I know he went lower than he is used to. Maybe 3 cycles with greens (assuming last night was one) was too much and his liver decided to through a party and get things back to the yellow zone.

He was tired last night! He ate some supper and slept all curled up and didn't move for 2 hours. I poked him and gave him a treat and then he went to play with a toy! He hasn't done that for awhile. Ate a few more bits, went for a drink, bathroom break and back to the bed and curled right in again. Didn't move again till I poked him for his +3. I would of stayed up longer but I am still recovering from that nasty cold but felt he was safe with the food given and extra treats put in his bowl.

Sending vines for Texas Gizmo. Hope they can find out what is bothering him soon so his momma bean can help him out.

Sean & Rufus likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to hear Jones played with a toy last night. I hope he comes back down soon.

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Yep, definitely a bounce day today.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

He dropped nice for PMPS. Ate most of his day food...not too hungry tonight so far but see what he does by +2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.