3/6 Buddy AMPS +12.5 348, +3 314, +4 309, dosing quetion?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by sommerbethel, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sommerbethel

sommerbethel Member

yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8227

Buddy seems fine...had to start to push back dosing time because I'm leaving town on Monday until Thursday. I'm thinking we can keep the dose the same? Any suggestions?

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Sommer

is someone taking care of Buddy while you're away?
    testing too?

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

and will buddy be home alone all day? does he usually eat normally when you're gone?

4. sommerbethel

sommerbethel Member

DBF will be taking care of buddy...preshots tests but no spot checks...we think he eats less when I'm gone but it didn't seem that way last time I left town...his numbers were still crazy high...

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

oh, that's right... how could i forget! buddy usually runs a little lower when you're gone.
    want to look at ss and powwow with libby about dose. will bb shortly...

6. Jill & Alex (GA)

powwow over... it's unanimous! sticking with 1.5u while you're gone shouldn't be a problem...
    and it's an easy to measure dose for DBF. :D

have a good trip...

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

have a good trip, Sommer. I hope Buddy will pull his usual stunts and throw some nice numbers while you're gone (that sounds wrong, but I just want Buddy to get some better numbers and he does seem to like to do it while you're away).

Have a good trip!

8. sommerbethel

sommerbethel Member

Thank you ladies :) After this work trip I don't have any out of town engagements until November:) so I can focus on my buddy...

Libby, I'm hoping his numbers are lower when I'm away...DBF always jokes about that too;) I just want his numbers to lower already...

I will be able to post on this trip...one thing, on Monday I'll shoot in the morning at +12 but DBF can't shoot until +13.5 that night...I was trying to move the shooting time...but I have to leave early in the morning and moving it before I leave just isn't possible :(

9. Jill & Alex (GA)

it is what it is. don't worry about it now.
    check in when you can. enjoy the trip... even if it's for work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.