3/6 China AMPS 108,+3 68,+7 78, PMPS 70,+4 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

3/4 condo

Well, I think I might actually be starting to feel better!! (anti-jinx, anti-jinx)

Still really weak and doesn't take much to send me back to bed, but at least my head isn't throbbing, my temperature is finally down and I'm starting to feel like I may live.

I'm so glad DM didn't get the flu that I did...I'm not sure she could have made it. She's had a little cough, but only a couple days of fever around 100 and none of the aches/pains I had.

Miss China's still being a good nurse kitty but I tell her it's important for her to continue her LagoonMeisterin duties too!!

Hopefully things will continue to improve around here!!

Hope you're all doing well and everyone in the path of the next storm stays safe and warm!!

Sean & Rufus likes this.
  2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo LagoonMeisterin China,
    Great job in the hospital! Glad your mamabean is feeling better. See you in the lagoon soon.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Good news that you're feeling better, Chris! That was a bad case of flu. Good that your mom had a light case.

3. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

Awesome numbers today! :)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you're improving. I hope you keep getting better. Nice surfing for China today. Sending prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.