3/6 Jenks AMPS 61 +3 83 +7 71 PMPS 99 +6 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

3/5

Really, Jenks?

17 points down in the first half of the cycle. 80 points in the second half. Now we're left with a 10 point buffer zone heading into his big morning dip.

Why does he save it all up until the final few hours? To drive me crazy....that's why.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

The life of a FD mommy! This FD can sure drive ya crazy:nailbiting::eek::eek:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Jenks sure does keep you on your toes. I hope he surfs safely today.

4. AZJenks

Looks like Jenks is switching things up on us today. He's actually up at the moment! The only thing that's really different is that I gave him some treats after he ate his breakfast food to try to stall him out. Not sure if that accounts for what we're seeing, but it's certainly nice not to have an action number at the moment. It doesn't preclude him from funny business later, so OH is on notice to come back and check him in a couple of hours.

5. AZJenks

Wow, what an awesome day for Jenks! A solid 12 hours in the green!

No early morning dip. No drastic late cycle rise. No clue why its happening, but I love that it is!

6. AZJenks

Spoke too soon. Looks like our rise was just delayed into the late night. If we topped out here, it wouldn't be all that bad. Hope he starts to come back down soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.