3/6 Logan AMPS 348, +6 334, PMPS 354, +3 382

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly & Logan, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8217

Logan ate well overnight (looks like DH2B got up with him twice! :lol: ) and this morning. Logan was playing again last night! I think he's definitely feeling better. He did hide in the closet this morning, but after he ate. I'm not sure why he goes in there - maybe he thinks I'm going to pill him after he eats. He's been getting his TMP/Metro around +5 during the day and around +3.5 at night...not sure if it's making a difference or not. We haven't had a 400 PMPS since starting this. His AMPS is a little higher than it was, though.

Hope everyone has a great Caturday! I'm at work - left everyone sleeping at home....everyone except Livy. She looked heartbroken when she couldn't come with me. She and Niam go with me every morning - I drop them off at doggy daycare so they're always a little confused when I leave w/o them!

2. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 3/6 Logan AMPS 348

Oh Kelly that is a great WCR! So glad to hear Logan is feeling better. (((Hugs)))

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Sounds like Miracle-Kitty is doing well. Also sounds like you have very spoiled furries in your house (which is a good thing).

4. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Great to hear that Logan is doing well!

5. Kelly & Logan

You have no idea! They are so spoiled! We are so lucky to have 5 awesome pets (3 cats, 2 dogs)...and they all get along for the most part. All were adopted or rescued except for Niam, our Basenji. We felt so guilty for buying a dog, but we've decided that he really did need us. He has severe separation anxiety (and a lot of anxiety, overall) - doggy daycare is a God send for us. We truly believe that the breeder would've ended up taking him back if he'd gone to any other owners.

I want to save every animal in the world, but since I can't, I spoil mine as much as possible. :mrgreen:

6. Kelly & Logan

Re: 3/6 Logan AMPS 348, +6 334

Woo hoo...look at him go! He came down a whopping 14 points! Oh well, at least he didn't go up! :lol:

I'll try to get some more spot checks in tonight and tomorrow. This morning was cycle #2 at 5.5 units.

7. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Youre so funny!
    Look at it this way...if he usually goes up say 30pts, but went down 14 pts today...then he really went down 44 pts! :lol:

Hope you dont have to work too long today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend,too.

8. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Yay Logan for playing and feeling better!

Your guy has come such a long way in a short amount of time!!!!

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

love the WCR, I'm so glad Logan is feeling more like himself. Good luck with the dosecrease!

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

happy to hear logan was playing last night! he must be feeling better. :D

11. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

It sounds like Logan has turned a big corner on his road to recovery.
    Playing an eating are awesome to see.

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Logan! Glad you're feeling better, guy. Keep up the good work!

Stu

13. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Logan..hope your night is good too!!!

14. Kelly & Logan

Re: 3/6 Logan AMPS 348, +6 334, PMPS 354

I didn't make it home in time for PMPS but DH2B said Logan ate well. He tried to snag some veggies but then realized he doesn't eat veggies! It was nice to see him try it, though. We've definitely seen some of the old Logan lately.

I bought Logan a new toy and a new bed today. He played, briefly, with the toy and is now snuggled up in his new bed. It's a little small for him, but, hey, it was only $10! :lol: Maybe I should buy a dog bed for him.

I had to stop by the vet's office to pick up more ABs for Logan - it's a 24 hr vet. It's sad that no matter what time we stop by, someone recognizes us! I even know most of their names, now. Hoping we won't have to go back for a while.

15. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am glad Logan is doing so well. Your posts always make me feel better and grateful for our furry friends. I loved the comment about how you would save every animal in the world if you could. That I can relate too.

Great WCR today. Have a nice evening Kelly!

16. Kelly & Logan

Re: 3/6 Logan PMPS 354, +3 382

And he's going up. Seriously, Logan?! I'll try to get a test in when I get up with him later tonight...maybe he'll start going in the right direction.

17. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly
    I am glad to hear Logan that Logan is playful and eating well.
    I know these numbers are not making you thrilled though.
    Logan needs time for some shed to fill and hopefully something will kick in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.