3/6: Pablo's AMPS 325, PMPS 269

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Holly and Pablo, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holly and Pablo

Holly and Pablo Member

(No condo yesterday.)

WCR: Woke me up extra early for food this morning, then proceeded to hog the covers when I refused to get up any earlier than 6:00 on a Saturday morning (my first off in three weeks...how does he know these things?). He was also suspiciously absent from my side and hung out in the bedroom all day. :?:

So, I, um, accidentally increased to 6.25 units after only 5 cycles on 6 units. I was flustered and thought it had been 7 cycles. My flustered-ness was thanks to my Relion meter conveniently refusing to work when I was already 30 minutes late giving insulin. I had to find my new back-up meter, rip it open, and recalibrate the strips, all while in a tizzy about being late. But Relion is sending me a new meter and 100-count box of strips to replace my stuff! They want "whatever's left" from the old box of strips sent back to them. Um, so they can throw them in the trash? Riiiight.

I also couldn't bear to stay up long enough to start the R this morning, so I guess that's in store for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

2. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hi Holly. Things just sometimes don't work out the way we want right? Hope tomorrow morning starts off better for you and Pablo. How much R are you going to start with? And how often will you give it? Just curious......I am interested to see how it helps drop the BG's. :mrgreen:

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Too bad your meter died! I really like he ReliOn Micro, but I have to admit, the first ReliOn I bought (Ultima) died after about a month. The Micro has lasted almost a year now.

Hope you ended up having a nice day (especially after the rough start).

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

tomorrow's another day...
    hope it's better for you. :D

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

at least you're getting 100 free strips, that makes it a good day. :smile:

Good luck with the R.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.