3/6 Trixie AMBG 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy&TrixieCat, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Happy appy, snuggly, spunky, feisty, and anti-jinxes. Her appy picked up momentum yesterday afternoon through the evening, so I was able to forego the extra-calories evening assist-feeding. This morning her appy is pretty decent, but not quite where it was last night, so the possibility of a morning assist-feeding is still on the table to bump in a few more calories. Despite that, she seems to be quite bright, perky, spunky, solid, strong....the AB is once again doing it's thing, and this time it will hopefully be permanent. Today is Day 6 of at least 28. And, I'm starting to feel more confident that this AB (zeniquin) is kicking the snuffles to the curb, too...the last AB (simplicef) obviously provided some benefit, but not enough.

Another start in the 80s...I like that. It's only been a few days, but this is her longest run in all greens in a while.

I've got a hectic week ahead...have to do some errands, tax stuff, and bills with my Mom; have to get a good chunk of time in with studio stuff; DH's cousins are coming to visit this weekend and have to do some food prep for that......

So with that, time to move it along.

saltycat and Anne & Zener GA like this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Wonderful Trixie report! Happy to hear the A/Bs are helping!
    Have a good day Amy.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

So glad that this AB is doing it for the Trixster. Hope her appy picks up better for you. The assist feeding is stressful for sure.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Trixie is feeling good. I hope her appy picks up. Sending prayers.

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Fortunately Trix is really easy to assist-feed...she actually leans into the syringe. Of course she does drool a bit of it back out so it's still a little messy, but she doesn't swat or struggle over it.

I did end up doing a syringe this morning because her appy wasn't where it was last night. That has been her trend the last few days, so I wonder if it's from the AB, which she does get in the morning. She's getting a probiotic, too, but it is a really strong AB.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  6. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending lots of appy vines your way, mixed with hugs too!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Glad that she's doing well on the Zeniquin... and sending some more appy vines.

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Well, we know ABs can cause some tummy upset, so I wouldn't be surprised. Sending tummy and appy vines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.