3/7/10 Angel's pmps~236

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Haven't posted in a few days. Was planning to incr. dose on Fri night to start the weekend but then he had a nice blue pmps of 163 so I gave his regular dose of 2.25f. At least that was the plan, but due to his squirming and twisting and hissing and trying to bite me it became a fur shot. It was such a definite undisputed fur shot with lantus sprinkled everywhere that I almost re-shot it. But didn't have the nerve. We paid for it with a bg that just went up all night from that lovely blue to an amps yesterday of 421. Hard to see that red but at least I knew why it was there. So he spent yesterday and last night refilling the shed. I'm hoping we've caught up now and he'll move down a bit this cycle. I still don't know now whether to increase or not and hate having essentially thrown the weekend away with. This week is spring break on the campus where I work --- my student helpers are gone and it will be super hard to get home at lunch.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 3/7/10 Angel's amps~315

Hi Lynn

so it's about 15cycles on 2.25f that I saw on ur SS...if u like, add DOSE Q to your subject line for the day, and we'll see what others suggest on that.

Glad to see u posting,

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 3/7/10 Angel's amps~315

Good morning. I was wondering where you were. Don't worry, fur shots happen to us all :-|
    I can't help you with your dose decision, but I can wish you a good day. Come on down Angel.

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 3/7/10 Angel's amps~315 +5~175

He's moving down again, yay. He disappeared outside for a few hours and just came in absolutely filthy. I tried to take a photo to post, but flash needed to charge and then batteries died. It was all loose dirt, leaves, pine needles, etc --- stuck all over him like he'd been rolling and wallowing around. When I saw him like that I knew he must be feeling good and the bg would be down before I even pricked!

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Nice to see we've fully recovered from Friday pm furshot. Since there's been no green that I know of in I don't know when I've increased his dose by a drop tonight. Not exactly a Sun night kind of thing to do but it's along time till Friday. He's had a nice day today... been outside enjoying the sun a lot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.