3/7 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=130; +4=94; +8=142; PMPS=127

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Aw shoot, no pun intended!
    Hi Sienne and Jill. Saw your replies to yesterday's thread. I just crashed last night, so tired; :-x I think I will need to set alarm to get up. Mags girl probably did have some green numbers. She woke me up too early again. Instead of going back to bed, I see things I can do and stay up and then during day get so sleepy.

Yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8235

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/7 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=130

Morning kids..nice AMPS...
    Ann...this stuff in the middle of the night is so new to us all...but I heard a trick since I sometimes slept right through my middle-of-the-night alarms. (I use my cell phone and it has 3 settings for different times) CD told me to drink a nice glass of water before going to bed and that helps to wake me when i hear the alarm. I put it a distance away from my bed so I have to get UP to turn it off.
    Last night for instance , Shadow was 93 at midnight, +4....I checked him at 1am and then set my alarm for an hour after I went to bed and at 2 AM, he was at 63. I spent the next few hours getting up on the hour to check him. That has happened so many times during the WEE hours, as they say.

You see, it is so good when the kitties start going lower...good for THEM...but for us Beans, it usually means many, many nights of broken sleep. :roll: At first it is not so easy as you are finding. But then, you get a system going and while it makes for a zombie the next day, you just do what you gotta do...

Do you have a cell phone...or do you have a couple of alarm clocks that you can set up in your bedroom? Maybe try the water trick...
    Maggie is doing GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!
    So happy that Maggie will be able to come to the party....Shadow is a male, yes....my little problem child boy....
    Maggie is not the flirt Ann....it's the boys who were all flirting with her! I think she danced with all of them at least once during the night! It seemed that she was hanging around with Pedro mostly though...hmmmmmm,,,,,

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/7 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=130

Thanks Pat, I hope she continues to do well! Yes, that is a tough one with the night time checks. Maggie is giving me a fuss when I go to prick the ear. She even puts her paw up on that ear just when I get a prick, so now I am trying the other ear that isn't the best one. I have a cell phone and a couple alarms. I can set the alarm across the room, and it will force me to get up! I also have a clock radio in the kitchen that I can set another alarm.

Oh my, what a kick, Pat, with Maggie and the boy kitties being the flirts with her! Maggie is quite the lady; so hmmm, it's Pedro for Maggie. She was dancing with all of them and had such a great time and can't wait for this next party!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.