3/7 Jenks AMPS 166 +3 130 PMPS 189 +7 85 +10 73

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

3/6

Jenks is still running a little higher than normal. I'm assuming that he's a little bouncy after spending all day in the greens yesterday, so all we can really do is wait it out.

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Not bad at all, below renal threshold is fabulous! :cat:

We watched the Olympics too, but mostly just figure skating and snowboarding.

Maybe Lev could flatten Jenks out a bit, ever considered it?

3. AZJenks

@Stacy & Asia - Oh yeah, we've considered Levemir. It sure would be interesting to see if he was less swingy on it. But, with cost being the driving factor, the savings we're currently getting on Lantus swings the pendulum so far in its favor as to make the choice a no-brainer.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Can't blame you there. Maybe you'll make friends with a human diabetic on Lev someday! :)

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jenks heads back down and surfs safely for you.

6. AZJenks

@Stacy & Asia - Yeah, if I could find local, consistent source of Lev at a screaming deal, I'd probably make the jump.

Jenks is down and down big at midcycle. 100 points to be exact. Great to see green, just wish it didn't require such a big leap to get there.

He's on a big downward trajectory so I'm getting ready to pull him out for another test to make sure there's no drama in the wings for AMPS in a couple hours.

7. AZJenks

All right Jenks, time to slow down. It's going to be a beautiful green morning, but we've got to save some room for the morning drop. Time to administer a little pick me up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.