3-9-18 - Jones AMPS 166, + 6.5 167 , PMPS 167

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well, he is at least consistent.

I actually like where he is at for my vacation. See what the next few days bring.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

Blues are good!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

When do you leave for vaca?

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

@Bobbie And Bubba
    We leave this Saturday and come back next Saturday. Taking my Mom down to visit my sister in Houston.

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

I am feeling a sense of deja vu

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Was it you that said you didn't like Houston? I have not been there, but what we saw we really enjoyed and we really enjoyed the warm weather.

8. Bobbie And Bubba

Mr. Flat Blue cat. Is someone coming to your house to take care of him or is he going to be boarded?

9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

I am not if I said it here but no I don't particularly like Houston per se but I am usually there for work - which does not lend itself to seeing all the sites.

The weather is nice though.

My sister has been there for a year now after moving back from Indonesia. I hope we can go out and see other things, maybe go to the coast. My mom has never been.

I have a pet sitter come and give the shots and meds. She actually came onto the board last time when I was gone. She is good and efficient. DH will be staying home and he does the days tests for me. He will give the shot if pre-filled but not too comfortable with doing the dosing side of things. He will do all the feeding as well. Didn't turn out too bad last year when I went away for 3 weeks to Indonesia. CS and I had some communication issues but she came to the board and got advice and followed it.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  10. Bobbie And Bubba

Sounds like you are in good shape. I hope you and your sister and Mom have a great visit and that you see some sites. My friend in Texas said that Galveston is nice. We couldn't get to the coast this visit. It's a big A$$ state! Enjoy!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  11. Tracey&Jones (GA)

I tested myself to make sure it wasn't the meter or the strips. Nope...those are the numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.