3/9 Asia PMPS 166, +3 156

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Stacy & Asia, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-8-asia-amps-115-5-41-10-94-pmps-192-4-120.192258/

Bit of a busy day. Asia behaved for my younger daughter, mission accomplished draining the depot (not for last night's cycle, but for today)! Yay! I went with 1 unit as a reduction, we will see how it does. Asia's doing well and continues to be chatty and sweet and follows me around the house like she used to do before diabetes.

Daughter went to first post surgery PT appointment this morning. After just one appointment, she is now walking, unassisted, no boot, no crutches, no limp! Very good sign.

So many kitties have been unwell recently, it's distressing. I'm thankful for the loving and supportive community here that lifts people up in times of pain and confusion. I'm also thankful DCIN exists and helps diabetic cats that need assistance.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to hear Asia is doing so well and being chatty and following you around. I'm glad your daughter is doing so well.

3. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear your daughter is up and about already. Hope Asia continues to do well on the reducie!

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear that Asia behaved for your DD.
    I've always found PT is a tremendous help!

5. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Asia is doing well! You go, girl! :)

6. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

What a great report for Asia and your daughter - I am very happy to hear it!

I agree! I am so happy to be a part of it (and sometimes sad I'm not posting daily anymore!)

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good luck with the reduction and glad that your daughter is progressing nicely!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.