3-9 Gizmo AMPS=215; +2=206; +3=184; +5=115; +6=111; +8.5=104; PMPS=133; +3=150

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Surfed nicely last night on 2 units and lots of MC food, but not liking this AMPS (but kinda expected it). His preshot numbers seem higher on Levemir, but then he drops low around +4 or +5. :confused: Decided to stick with 2 units this morning and see what happens ... his depot is kinda a mess right now.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

From what I've read about Lev their patterns can change. I hope you get a good idea of how he will react to the Lev soon.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

PMPS= 133

Stayed with 2 units. Both my husband and I work the same shift next week, so monitoring will be difficult (unless my mom checks on him and she usually does, but I don’t want to assume she will always be able to). So I think I’m going to stay with the 2 units and hopefully will feel somewhat safe leaving him next week. That is the plan for now ... but as always it is subject to change ... :joyful::cat:

Urine test came back ... vet said very little amount of protein in urine and she isn’t concerned. IGF-1 test not back yet. She just left a message. We will discuss more in depth with her tomorrow when civvie gets another adequin shot. Civvies blood work was also good.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.