3/9 Silver AMPS 203 PMPS 155 +4=187

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Juliet, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet

Juliet Guest

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-8-silver-amps-169.192251/

Dont understand his numbers at all. Low amps, high pmps then switches. No greens for almost three weeks after the low 50 and dose decrease fail. Despairing of ever regulating this cat. Likely another increase after the curve but I am NOT happy increasing and increasing with no seeming limit. Can't be good for him I am sure.

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Can there be any other issue causing the higher numbers? Dental issues, UTI...

3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

No. He is fine.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Hopefully you can get a curve tomorrow and that will give you some guidance. :bighug::bighug:

5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

I think a lot of the yellow evenings are because I have been going to bed earlier and getting a +3 instead of a +4. Tonight I am later and the +4 is blue and expected. So the yellows at +3 must be him still coming out of his food spike. Still wondering why he got low greens on that smaller dose and as soon as the decrease failed and I went back up, his numbers did too. There is no rhyme nor reason to this at all. I am now home tomorrow so yes, will get a curve in and go from there. Will try really really hard to resist the "I am starving" yells and feed at usual times. They start asking from 2pm onwards when 6:30pm is food and shot time during the week.

6. Juliet

Juliet Guest

See my note to Carla - I think I've figured out why the yellow evenings. Not so much why he isnt getting green anymore tho. Curve day tomorrow.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.