31/8 Jai Jai - AMPS: 445, +2: 527, +5: 562, +8: 560 | PMPS: 542, +2: 553, +4: 506

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by heyhollis, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyhollis

heyhollis Member

Yesterday's Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-268-6-281-9-394-pmps-428-2-400-4-340.143509/

It was a very hectic day as Jai Jai vomited after the AM shot. I gave him some other food but he was not very interested in.

I was in a high stress because I was very nervous of having another hypo if he did not eat much. So, I took a day off again and left my office work behind (never happened as my phone and email were restless). BJM and Mogs told that the hypo was quite unlikely to happen considering the current dose was not very much.

On one hand I handled the unfinished business, on the other I monitored Jai Jai's situation.

He had black numbers throught the day. Many of you told that it was time to increase the dose. I am going to do that. I wonder if I need to do it at PM shot because I will be with him and test him. Otherwise, I will not be able to know how the new dose works on him.

I talked to my hubby about the dose increase, he thought we could do it on 2/9 PM because we will be home to monitor in the following days. He will read the messages posted here so as to understand the situation more.

Regarding Jai Jai's inflammation on the inner rind leg. The area had less redness and Jai Jai did not lick much. Probably it is just an irritation after some injection or blood work that had been done during his hospitalization of the hypo incident.

IMG_2761.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.