31-Oct Mav AMPS 218 | +5 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Last night's 70s actually came as a bit of a surprise, but this morning's AMPS was an even better gift. I think Mav is just playing with me now :rolleyes:, he likes the look of surprise on my face when I don't get a reading that I am expecting!

6% carb in his feeder to give him a little lift around onset. Happy All Hallow's Eve!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mav slides down and surfs safely today. I can't look at his SS. It wants me to sign in to Google Sheets.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  3. Christie & Maverick

Thanks for letting me know Carla, I'll have to fix what I messed up when I get home this evening.

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Too high :( or Too low :woot: They run the show! :):):)

5. Christie & Maverick

lol ain't that the truth!? Speaking of kitties who run the show, how is sweet Ti feeling today?

6. Christie & Maverick

+5 = 92. Mav got an extra kiss on the forehead for his fabulous work today :D

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Sweet Ti is feeling flat yellow :( and I feel he's overdue for an increase which he'll get tomorrow morning or tonight ! I should go with a .5 increase but it will bring him to 8.5 which always takes him LIME; otherwise with a .25 I'm afraid he's gonna miss the train....;) so I'm still thinking !! :rolleyes:

8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

:kiss::kiss::kiss: That's for Mav !!! Beautiful numbers...

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I can't see the SS either. If you reach out to @Marje and Gracie - she's the resident expert on all things SS - perhaps she can help you with what ails it.

Have a great evening. Sounds like Mav is doing nice things :)

10. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

SS: permission denied. Mav been walking across the keyboard? Try the "share" button.

11. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I can see the SS just fine.

Christie....his US SS is really hard to read because you haven’t been manually entering the data that doesn’t convert from the World SS. It’s really important to do that. Everywhere you see “value” on the US SS means that you have something other than just the BG in the corresponding cell on the World SS.

What you need to do is to manually calculate the conversion by multiplying the World number x 18 and rounding to the nearest whole number. Then manually enter it into the corresponding US SS cell and manually color it using the pitcher at the top and the “A” for font color. It’s also important to manually color in the cells on the World SS where you have something other than the BG.

No one can give you good dosing advice and shouldn’t be unless they can read the whole picture. Because we have so many kitties here, the more you can do to make our helping you out easier, the better and it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :bighug::bighug:

12. Christie & Maverick

Lol yes he does! But in this case it was user error! Managed to fix in the old school desktop as slow as that was. Thanks @Red & Rover (GA)

13. Christie & Maverick

@Marje and Gracie I happened to be in the process of fixing it, glad it is visible now. Yes, understood, I know everyone uses the US. I haven't asked for any dose advice for probably around a year now, since responses and help were infrequent at best when I did have questions.

Most of my time here is spent trying to help where I can, and the reality is I don't really use the SS, but added some info recently, mostly in the interest of being transparent, so if someone wanted to see the info, at least some of it was available, when I had the opportunity to transfer data from my meter. Working 11-12 hour days and juggling other pet health issues doesn't leave me much time in the day. As it is, I don't even feel like my help is even wanted. Thanks for stopping by.

14. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I’m so very sorry you feel your help isn’t wanted and that you were not given help when you needed it. I definitely appreciate you helping others out.

you are correct that having Mav’s SS up to date helpers others. I, personally, wouldn’t take advice from anyone that doesn’t post their SS so it’s a bonus that you do.

Thank you!