? 31G or 30G syringe

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by racn1320, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racn1320

racn1320 Member

What do you all use? anyone use the relion 30Guage 8mm?? thinking of switching to these instead of my bd 31g. thx

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

The difference between 30 and 31 gauge is almost indistinguishable.

I use both....sometimes my WalMart is out of the 31's so I buy the 30's.....China doesn't seem to notice any difference

3. racn1320

racn1320 Member

Do you have to have a script to get them? how many and how much are you paying for them if you dont mind me asking?

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

it depends on where you live....different states have different laws when it comes to getting syringes (and some cities have their own laws on top of the state)

Even some pharmacies will have policies toward who they'll sell syringes to and who they won't (but mostly, it goes by the state laws)

At WalMart, the Relion's are $12.58 for a box of 100

5. racn1320

racn1320 Member

I went to cvs for my bd syringes and they required a script, i met a pet sitter that introdced to me these new syringes which by the way are alot less expensive,im paying 32.00,and the bd's are junk,lines never match up. She says i wont need a script,i hope she is right. going to check at walmart next week, we do tho have a heroin problem around here, so who knows???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.