3rd year-2,000 needles later....

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Los Gatos, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Los Gatos

Los Gatos Member

Its been awhile since I have reported in but he is doing well with his Prozinc although I have seen the cost go way up at the vet and while I didn't mind the premium it is now getting to be a chunk of change.
    He will be having his 3rd year anniversary on the 20th and in that time he has gone from 1+ units to ~3.75 and he is getting harder to control and sitting more in the higher 200's now. He has been on YA for just about 2 1/2 years along with some Fancy Feast when the mood strikes.
    Other than one bout of Pancreatitis that we were sure he wasn't going to make it through, he is just getting old and lazy.
    Came back for my 3rd spreadsheet.
    Without all the advice, knowledge and help it would have been nearly impossible.
    Thanks!
    Kevin and Snowcone aka Fluffy

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about both the rising cost and the rising numbers! It looks like your linked spreadsheet ends in 2016. If there is anything we can do to help, just let us know!

3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Hi Kevin! Been awhile! Glad to hear that Snowcone is still feeling all right, but I'm sorry to hear he's sitting in those higher numbers. Does he stay flat all day or have higher PS numbers?

4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Hello, how much has your Prozinc price increased? We had another member who was looking at purchasing it online and it was about average price even with ON shipping. Can't wait to see your current SS for this year, although we are a bunch of data junkies :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.