4/02 Morris AMPS 434; +3 331; +5 356; +6 238; PMPS 131

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10806

What a day!!!! Got up early (even though it is my day off!) to do my Morris chores & went back to bed. It is an incredibly stormy day here today! My kids came down to tell me about 9am that our power had gone off (so much for getting a +2 check like I planned!). Thankfully, just after 10am, our power came back on. I went down to check on Morris for a +3 check.....I found him eating a little snack & our basement door to the outside WIDE opened!!! I guess the wind had opened it at some point this morning! When Morris was done his snack & came to join me on the couch for cuddles....I discovered that he was pretty wet!!! Looks like he had gone for a little adventure outside on his own this morning! Hopefully all the wind & rain he experienced outside taught him the advantages of being an indoor-only cat & he won't be venturing outside any more!!!!

Looks like he is bouncing a bit after this most recent dosecrease. At least he is coming down already! He has now had 4 doses at the higher dose. Hopefully his liver & pancreas will figure everything out soon & he will be seeing nice, consistent numbers once he has had all 6 of his doses.

WCR: All P's in fine working order!

2. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/02 Morris AMPS 434; +3 331

Morris, putside in the rain is not good place to be! :-Q Stay inside and comfy and concentrate on getting those numbers down. cat_pet_icon

3. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Uh Oh! Looks like he is still going low.....hope he doesn't plan on going real low & bouncing!!!! Looks like I may have to watch him close tonight!

4. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

That's a nice PMPS. Surf Morris, surf!

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Hang Ten, Morris! :thumbup But stay on the surfboard, no diving allowed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.