? 4.1.18 Bella amps 385, +4 434 is this normal

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

could someone look at Bella’s spreadsheet, we started lantus last sat, so 1 week yesterday was having decent numbers then they started to go up slowly, I guess that dosage did as much as it was gonna so I increased to .75u this am and did a +4 434 so it has went up again since shot this am, is this normal, just frustrating

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I suggest you add the usual Lantus title info: date, kitty's name, AMPS, next BG etc. and then the "Is this normal?" Put the blue question mark icon at the start of your title for more attention (look to the right end of the title bar for "thread tools".

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

4. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

You know, I was looking at Bella's spreadsheet and noticing the upward trend of the last few days, but it's still pretty short-term so I didn't want to mention it and get you worried :).

But, since you have mentioned it: is there anything else going on with Bella now? Any change in behavior that might indicate he isn't feeling well?

It really does just look like he needs a bit more juice, but it never hurts to re-assess to make sure there isn't any underlying condition that's helping to bump up his numbers. It doesn't even have to be a big health crisis, even a little bit of "feeling yucky" can provide the kind of boost you have been seeing in the last week.

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  5. Bellasmom

W
    ell anytime something is wrong with him he will poop right outside the box and I have to figure out what is going on, he did with several things, henstarted that about the time I started giving all those supplements, a just in case thing, he is eating very well, drinking, playing some, wants attention so I see nothing abnormal except for pooping outside his cat box, but again he usually does it when something is wrong, I don’t see any other changes, was wondering if the supplements was doing something that made him feel a little off.
    I did think the other day omg is he getting another uti, because his numbers were going up and continued to go up but he shows no signs of it, then I thought maybe the numbers were changing like they were cause the dose he was on had done it’s best and time to up. So I don’t know

6. Bellasmom

I’m an tell he really really doesn’t like me giving him the supplement especially the uromax, he gets a foamy cause he hates the taste, maybe I’m just over doing it with the supplements I don’t know, just another worry. I hadn’t said anything about him trying to tell me something cause there has been no other changes in his behavior

7. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Maybe stop all the supplement for a few days?

Bellasmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.