4/10/18-Luci-AMPS 257,2+194,4+183,6+253,10+219,PMPS180, 4+163,6+197

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Reason for edit: Corrected yesterday's condo link.
  2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Stick the landing, Luci! Hope you see some more green today! :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

That's a slow descent... nice for you!!

4. Sue and Luci

I'm not so sure...after yesterday this is her response to the dose reduction. I swear this gal has me down in the floor with aggravation. Increase the dose (yesterday by adding .25) and away she went...into the deep...and now today...back in the high numbers...I'm so frustrated...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Your yesterday's link is not working. Here is yesterday. http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-9-luci-amps235-2-118-3-66-4-35-4-5-40-5-65-6-65-6-5-58-7-67-8-79-9-85-10-102pmps-205-2-217.193881/

I feel your frustration. She is bobbling around in this bounce. I would let it clear and then if she isn't back into the greens, I would just fatten the dose. Usually, we don't start fattening doses until micro dosing and fine tuning, but she's been on this merry-go-round with 1.75 too much, 1.50 not enough.

6. Sue and Luci

Thanks...it's driving me crazy...
    I'm doubting my ability to help her at this point...it just seems we aren't making any progress whatsoever...she takes those big nosedives...and then gets less insulin...and the less insulin she gets the higher her BG's are...it's just a very upsetting road we're on here...

Do you think she requires 8 or 10 cycles to clear this bounce?

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

When she dropped the other day it was on cycle 10. Let's see what she's doing after 6 cycles which is when most bounces clear. And then decide if we fatten the 1.50 dose.

ETA Hang in there! :bighug:

8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree maybe it's time to start fattening that 1.5u once we think Luci has cleared her bounce.

9. Sue and Luci

Thanks for pointing that out...I tried 3 times to get it out of MSWord...same process as usual...I wonder if it's too long for the hyperlink translator? I just copied and pasted the whole thing this time...rarely are they that long...sigh :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.