4/10 Curry is now home

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tena and Curry(GA), Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

i am glad that she is home, the circle is now complete.

I think your idea is a lovely one, one she would like. You have time to think upon it, perhaps Curry will let you now what she thinks too.

When you are ready I would love to see a slide show. What a honor that would be.

2. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

The field does sound like a fitting place of rest for Curry. Very beautiful. Whatever you decide will be right.

Your post to Carolyn was very selfless and shows your character. It's not easy when we ourselves are dealing with the same feelings.

Thinking of you Tena. (((Tena)))

3. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Tena, whatever decision you make, I'm sure that Curry will love you no matter what. {{{{{{{{{{TENA}}}}}}}}}}

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Tena,
    I'm so glad that Curry is home. A field of bluebells, where she can run and play and feel the breeze in her fur, would be lovely. The important thing is that she is always home in your heart. We, too, look forward to a slide show of your beautiful photographs of your Furry Purry girl.
    Rusty thanks you for stopping in with words of encouragement this week, Tena. He wants you to know that he shares Curry's love of the outdoors. Chef Stu, also a lover of fields and gardens, wants you to know that Curry is a great addition to the Bridge Kitchen Krew. She really knows her spices and herbs!

Lots of hugs to you and to Sid. I hope Sid is doing OK :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Ella & Rusty

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I'm glad the circle is complete and Curry is home. May her memories bring you peace.
    I hope together you find your field of flowers. It sounds lovely, Tena.

Thank you for your incredible kindness during my grief..... even as you were dealing with your own pain. You are a special lady.

6. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

((((((Tena)))))))) I would love to see a video/picture tribute of Curry. I know how terribly you miss her. I am happy you have so many pictures and videos of her. I loved the one of her working for her food. You have her adorable meow on video to remember always. So glad she is home with you and Sid where she belongs.

I'm keeping you in my heart and wish I could send real hugs.

7. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Tena - Curry is at peace, I know. I only wish your heart could be out of pain as well. Many hugs to you.

8. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Tena,

I am so sorry about Curry and grieve with you. Godspeed, Curry.

Judy, Jake, & Boomer

9. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Wherever you decide, will be the purrfect place......Curry knew how much she was loved. I'm glad she is home....feels right that she should be there with you and Syd. Curry will ALWAYS be with you.

Sherry

10. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

What a beautiful idea for Curry. May God bring you peace.

Pattie

11. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

That's a great idea. I would love to see a slide show of Curry, and then her resting place, Tena. That would be a really great memorial.

I brought Calli home too this September when I lost her and now is the season to buy and to plant a new bush & flowers for her spot in my backyard.

Melanie & Racci

12. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

((((((TENA))))))--I think whatever you feel is appropriate would be fine with Sweet Curry--
    I remember almost a year ago when my Copper passed & I got him back home with us...
    I have my 2 GA dogs & Copper in nice beautiful boxes, with the promise that they be buried with me, as they were better to me than most humans and loved me more!-It is the circle of Life, no matter how
    devastating it is to us, but know they are all still with us---
    That gentle breeze with the smell of flowers, a snowflake, in the stars, and everywhere, they are all around us.. Tena will show herself to you, you will hear her, just listen to the quiet & all will be revealed..
    Love never dies...Hugs & Love from us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.