4/10 Gordy AMPS 239 | PMPS 336, +4=329

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gordy slides back down and surfs today.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. CassAndGordy(GA)

+2=308

I wasn't really expecting that to be a great number .... but since I was home for it, I figured I'd grab.

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Patience, Grasshopper ... :)

5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Work the juice, Gordy. No bouncing! :cat:

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 336 :arghh:

Apparently Amazon sent my "da Bird" toy and wants a signature for its delivery? On a $10 item? LOL. So I may not be able to get for a few days.

And the vet office manager called me today and pretty much begged me to give them another chance... Probably due to the 2 star google review I did. ;) i told him I was willing overlook the first visit, even though I was annoyed by the wait. I saw all the emergencies come in, so I was trying to be understanding. But this time... I only saw one come in. And he confirmed that their normal practice is to walk around and double check for the pet AND they then call the owner in case they are outside. Neither which they did. I said I may consider it, but my animals are now set for a year. I'll only go back if I need to utilize their weekend hours for a pressing matter.

I bumped the review to 3 stars... i felt bad about the 2 since both vets I saw were super nice. I really liked the one Rex saw. And the one who examined Gordy is familiar with Levemir. Oh well.

I think I want to find a cat only client. Its a big city, bound to be one.

7. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4=329

In the norm. Ill try and get a +8... if i can drag myself out of bed lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.