? 4/12 Jasper PMPS 180 /+1 183 /+2 230 /+3 175 / +4 225 /+5 207 /+6 212 / +7 207 /+8 169 /+9 163

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Jasper Blue and Jay, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Jasper Blue and Jay

Jasper Blue and Jay Member

He was acting low a little while ago but I wanted to wait til at least +11.5 to test him...

I think I'm going to stall for 30 minutes because technically we're about 30 minutes early but..

This is low for us for a PS ...AND ... he had 1/2 a can of 13% carb food with his breakfast this morning..

So... 189... and had MC food today...

This dose is fairly new to him and he already had a bounce from it he quickly cleared, and now today he's this low with extra carbs...

(I know that 189 is a "Safe number" to shoot.)

eta: No one was around so I bravely...or stupidly... gave him the .75 ... thinking I can maintain it with the 13% carb food that worked so well this am.
    Hope I didn't just put my cat in danger. :(

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  2. Jasper Blue and Jay

30 minutes later at actual +12 he's down a few to 180.

Feeding them cause they're starvin.

Thinking reduced dose ...but not sure .5 or .25 ... .25 didn't really do anything for him in the past... but then again he's never been this low at PS...

3. Jasper Blue and Jay

Well... we went with .75 and more of the 13% carb food since that worked well this am.

Definitely going to be up all night testing with gravy food and honey at my fingertips :(

Kind of terrified right now.

4. Jasper Blue and Jay

Kept him steady in the first few hours with a little bit of mc/hc food... he's 207 at +7 and they just had some lc pate food so he should be fine for a few hours so going to take a nap.

5. Jasper Blue and Jay

I don't even know what is happening at this point...

I don't know how he's continuing to go down after nadir and after food, including some mc/hc early in this cycle...and mc food with the shot in his last cycle...

6. Jasper Blue and Jay

No seriously... what is happening...

He had a little bit of 15% carb food after +8 and at +9 he's still not going up...