4/13 Biscuits amps High increased to 6 u +4 /468+8/ High . pmps 1 hour early 475 +8 480

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mollycat, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Mollycat

Mollycat Member

yesterday
    Hoping we were done with highs !!!!
    Looking better now

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Good plan with the increase.

3. Mollycat

Mollycat Member

I may be going out of town for the evening and miss pmps my husband can give the shot. Since numbers are always high, will it be ok .

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

It should be fine.

5. Mollycat

Mollycat Member

Thanks

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Just an FYI, shooting more than 30 min. early can act like a dose increase. (Shooting late acts like a reduction.) I think Molly's numbers are high enough that this shouldn't be a problem but it's something to consider.

With shooting early tonight, you will need to either shoot 15 min later at each shot time until your back on schedule or shoot 30 min late once a day.

7. Mollycat

Mollycat Member

Thank you

8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

IMHO, with Biscuits numbers what they are, it’s fine to shoot an hour early tonight (+11 @ 6:30 pm) and at +13 (7:30 a.m.) in the morning to put you back on schedule. If a kitty was running lower, I’d be more conservative but, IMHO, we have more latitude with the numbers being high.

But, for other members reading, Sienne’s advice is the way we would normally do it. It's important for other members to understand that my advice here is just based on my history with Biscuits and Sandy. Sandy is free to consider it all and decide what she believes is best for Biscuits.